Monday, May 23, 2011

my life update

GOOD MORNING my blogging friends,  the weekend flew past and here we are on a slumberly monday morning. hope everyones weekend went great. i received the pound of stamps that i won and they are great. there are so many stamps i have ideals for. so im sending a HUGE thanx to the wonderful viva las vegas stamp store... while in vegas you must visit them you will be amazed. another wonderful item received this weekend was the new cricut expressions 2. for those of you whom dont know what the cricut is let me tell you. its a fantastic machine that cuts lots and lots of fun things from cartridges that you can purchase. they hold hundreds of things to choose from. now the new machine has no dials its all on a lcd screen. it comes preloaded with 4 cartridges and i must say the items on it are soo cute. its truly an awsome machine. my husband surprised me with the order as it was their 5th anniversary limited edition.these machines help in all areas of design. scrapbooking, cardmaking, home decor and lots more. if youve never tryed one well...whatcha waiting for? try it youll be hooked. ok, gotta get my scrapbooking room cleaned but once i enter i may need jaws of life to get me out. oh before i close let me tell you that everyone who knows me knows that i love, love, love poetry. well my son found that there is going to be a poetry reading this wensday. wow so much fun ill be there. ok everyone, gonna close but remember keep your head up, wear a smile and care for thy neigbor.  have a wonderful day..

No comments:

Post a Comment