Tuesday, June 14, 2011

back from the crop

hello, hello everyone. well my friend and i went to the crop in lincoln city this past weekend and we had fun this was my friends first ever crop so she was unsure what to think. i meet some very nice ladies. and was able to speak with them about the condo crops i do and the scraphunger so with all the blessings i will see new faces at both. in my next blog i will tell everyone about my condo crops. oh they are lots of fun. i was lucky enough to get some cards done that was my goal. the time went to fast though. everyone runs their crops diffrent so my friend was unsure what to think. the main bummer about the time was the rudeness from the checkin and check out people. we will not be staying there again even if its conveinant its not worth the headache. and the beds are horribly hard. live and learn right? well all in all we had a great visit and got some things done. and the day was nice all day saterday thats a huge plus. well time for bed so gonna go goodnight everyone till the next time.....have a wonderful night...

No comments:

Post a Comment