Monday, March 21, 2011

grandma again.........

hello fellow bloggers, well i just found out that i am going to be a grandma again this time by my 2nd son cliff and his girlfriend angie. this is his 1st child. congrats to him what a lucky baby well loved he or she will be. i am happy for them..    this is going to be my 10th grandchild WOW  LUCKY ME   spoil and send home LOVE do LOVE it.  anyways, heres a poem i wrote just for all my wonderful granchildren ill leave everyone with these words....  Our Child,  to have a child oh what a blessing. an extended rebirth of ourselves. To hold this wee one in our arms releasing a sigh of softness, As we calmly cradle the heavenly heartbeat ever so soft. We look into their eyes, as we give thanks our praise from above. Oh to know you my little one. To hold praise in your eyes. To stand proud for you i will. Oh how my heart sings for you each movement you make. The pinkness in your cheeks, the rumble tumble in a curl. I open my heart little one and all within is yours. I shall hold tight to you, which is precious in all to keep you safe. To empower you with serenity. I do love you, Little one......

No comments:

Post a Comment